Carrying bulky luggage on a trip abroad can be a hindrance during your stay or a real obstacle course when you have to use crowded public transportation. Carrying luggage makes you tired and stressed when you are supposed to be on vacation.
Thanks to our partner Luggage-Free Travel, you no longer need to worry about your luggage. Luggage-Free Travel takes care of everything by picking up your luggage upon arrival or at the hotel reception and then shipping it to the desired location (airport or accommodation).
In addition, a same-day round-trip delivery service between Narita or Haneda airport and your hotel in Tokyo is available.
1) First, go to Luggage-Free Travel and select the English language (top of the page). Start by clicking on “Instant Quote” and select the desired itinerary. Then select the size and number of bags. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and make selections from the drop-down menus. Finally, you’ll get a quote.
Note: a reservation can be made up to 70 days before the desired date.
STEP 1: Click on “Instant Quote »
STEP 2: Select your shipping information
STEP 3: Select the size and number of bags
STEP 4: Get a quote and click on “Proceed to booking”
2) By clicking on “Proceed to Booking”, you accept the quote and you will now enter more detailed information in order to validate the booking. In particular, you will need to create an account in order to make the payment and receive the reservation number and the QR code.
Below, the procedure in detail:
STEP 5: Please enter all the necessary details to make the reservation (type of itinerary, date, name of the airport or hotel…etc.)
STEP 6: All that remains is to click on “Confirmation” to validate the reservation
3) In order to make the payment, you will need to create an account. If you already have an account, you can log in directly. Otherwise, you will be prompted to register. Enter your name, email address, desired password and country of residence.
* The password must be composed of alphanumeric characters only. Symbols cannot be used.
Below is the procedure for creating an account:
STEP 7: Create a new account and enter the requested information (Name, first name, address…etc.) then click on “Create a new account” at the bottom of the page. You will get the summary of your reservation.
ÉTAPE 8: To receive a 5% discount on the total amount of your order, please enter the code « tgj032020 » in the coupon code box. You will only have to proceed to the payment at the bottom of the page to validate your reservation by clicking on “Proceed to payment by credit card”. You will then receive your reservation number and the QR code to present on site.
4) « Trouver un Guide au Japon (Find a Guide in Japan) » can advise you on the itinerary and answer all your questions regarding your stay. However, once you have booked a luggage transfer, please contact our partner directly via:
Chat service available on: Luggage-Free Travel (by clicking on the little helmet on the right on the homepage)
Available languages: Japanese and English